Tuesday 10 July 2012

Attic 24 Tots100 #5

Attic 24 is the home of Lucy. A happily married Mum of three, who is renovating the Victorian house they live in. A blog of all things creative including baking, gardening, crafting, decorating, crocheting and sewing.Click the link and pop over, it is an amazing, AMAZING blog! The photography is beautiful so don't miss it.

IMG_2596

IMG_4954IMG_1753I have fallen in love with this blog! I have always fancied having a go at crocheting but have never got round to it or found anyone to teach me. Reading through Lucys blog has convinced me. The photos are beautiful and show the work that goes in to each piece. From the huge bed spreads to the tiny hearts, the time and effort is obvious . I am getting very distracted by all the wonderful projects on this post. It is actually an interview that was published in Simply Crochet magazine!
IMG_2674
My Favourite
I have just had another browse and found even more amazing photos. I want to share them all with you but I should leave some for you to find on your own! I think I am going to have to take this up and have a go myself. I have just read all the posts on the home page and love them all. Lucy has been decorating the inside of her 'Connievan' (caravan) with amazing results. Did I mention she also stitches? Yup, along with gorgeous crochet blankets on the seats, there are also handmade cushions and curtains. There is no end to her talents as Lucy is also a whiz in the kitchen, cooking up some strawberry delights.

IMG_7529Oh, and photography. I mentioned that too, right? Lucy also takes some stunning pictures of her local area, places she visits and the things she gets up to. Just plain lovely! I will share a few with you then you must go and see this incredible blog for yourself!


IMG_7739   IMG_7702
IMG_7035







 
     






   IMG_5834

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!