Tuesday 28 July 2015

Excited About Our First Family Camping Expedition

In spite of yesterday (which you can read about here), we are off on a camping trip with the childrens centre today. Although I am a little bit anxious, I know we will have a great time and the boys will love it! I will also have support with them which I really need right now. 
I feel really honoured to have been asked on the trip as there are only a few families going and all are invited. When I said we would love to come, they told me they were really happy as I was such a good role model. I'll be honest, I laughed. It was such a massive compliment on something I feel so out of my depth with, I couldn't help it. I did apologise, of course.


Here is our packing list of what to take. As usual, I haven't packed a single thing! So, I shall be racing about like a loon once I've typed this. (I need something normal this morning so I don't totally freak out)

We are going to have such a great time. Some of the activities are:

Den building 
Pond dipping 
Nature walks

We are also going to:

Set up the tents and camping equipment 
Help prepare meals and snacks 
Have stories, hot chocolate and toast marshmallows on the campfire
Take part in craft activities 

I'm not sure if I can take photos but I will post all about it when I get back on Thursday. 

Have a great week! 



You Baby Me Mummy

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time! We are going camping next month so I'll take a sneaky copy of your list as a prompt for packing. x MMT #thelist

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!