Friday 29 May 2015

Dear So and So

Dear So and So at Mummy from the Heart
I love reading these letters and writing my own. Such a great idea in a world where letters are no longer the norm. Thanks to Michelle for hosting this fab link up. 
Dear Chaos, 
Hey buddy, its been such a relief to catch a glimpse of your calmer, funny, loving side this week. I have hope that together we can relieve your upset so you can be happier again. I have missed you! Love Mum 
Dear little spider that just ran down my top, 
You just totally freaked me out! You should know this is the reason why I dont like spiders. The feeling of you lot running over my skin makes me totally flip out. Please dont do it again, thanks x
Dear Squish, 
I really love spending time with you, I just wish it wasnt at 5 in the morning! Maybe we can find a better time that isn't so draining for us both. Love you, Mum
Dear Big, 
You make me so proud I well up thinking about you. I can't believe you want to go in the Army. The thought of you being in danger every day fills me with utter horror and dread. At the same time, I know you will be totally amazing and be a massive asset to any team. The man you are growing into is phenomenal and i couldn't love you more, Mum
Dear little lady, 
You make my heart sing. I have also noticed you arent so content this week. Im not sure if youre teething or a bit tired but I hope we can ease it soon. I love watching you grow and explore your world with such enthusiasm and hope its something that never leaves you as your world grows around you. Love you princess
My dear Mum, 
You amaze me with your strength every day. Your fighting spirit gives me strength too. I feel like it should be me supporting you but even now, you are helping us all with your quiet determination. I feel ashamed that I occasionally doubt your strength and worry about a world without you. I'm sorry to let you down mum, I just can't bare the thought of it and it scares me. I wish I could see you more often. I miss you. Please know how much I love you, every day xx
Maybe we should all take time this week just to let someone know we are thinking of them. Go on... Write a letter x

3 comments:

  1. Your Big is going to do amazing g things he's a decent polite and lovely lad, I admire his determination he's a credit to you. I believe all your children will follow him because you won't give up when it gets tough. Hope little miss is better soon teeth are pesky maybe there was just too much going on for them last weekend hope we haven't upset them! All my love to your mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be daft lovely, it was great to have you and you haven't upset anyone. If it makes you feel better they have been sods this morning lol
      Thank you for your kind words. I can only hope the others are like Buzz, he is the best role model they have to be honest.
      Tons of love Cupcake xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh some great letters, I especialy love the heartfelt one to your mum. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!