Saturday 25 April 2015

Return of the Kat

Hiya! I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged! So much has happened, I don't really know where to start. I just read though my post about plans for the year. Its the end of April and I feel I have done so much. I will try to recap to get up to date..

After my last post I went to stay with a lovely friend in rural Shropshire. It was my first trip away with all three little ones on my own. Apart from the services being quite challenging, I think the trip went quite well. My friends endless patience and understanding had a large part to do with that, I must admit.

I joined a pole dancing class once a week and loved it! I'm as sexy and graceful as a hippo but it was great fun and hard work. After my first class I still ached the following week! I completed five weeks before going away for 2 weeks so I shall have to go back to reregister.

My Dad came round and helped me dig holes and put up 4 panels of the 6ft fencing. I had previously painted them so they were ready to go. It was so good watching the start of my fencing going up. I think I'm going to need another 7 panels yet but it will be great when its finished!

The first week of March was quite scary. Since having my little girl I've been having chronic stomach pain every month. This particular month was much worse than any other and I was taken to hospital by ambulance. After several hours they decided to discharge me with period pain... The nurse didn't agree with them either but they needed the bed so asked if i could go and wait for a lift in the waiting area. Charming!
I went to see the Dr and was sent for several scans and blood tests all of which were clear. It seems much better now so who knows what it was.

For the Easter half term I was extremely lucky to take a trip to New Zealand for two weeks! I went to visit an old school friend and her family. The boys stayed with their Dad and my little girl came with me. It was an amazing trip that has awakened my wonderlust so I am looking forward to my next trip! I will share the details of my trip in another post or two.

Since coming back, I have struggled with fitting back into a daily pattern.  I am still finding it hard if I'm honest. More on that later too I expect. I am hoping to blog more often too. I have so many things to write and share that I dont know where to start. Bear with me lovely folk,  I shall share it with you as soon as I can.



2 comments:

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!