Saturday 4 October 2014

Tilly Rene

Born on October 1st at 2:28pm, my little girl arrived in the world. She is tiny at 47cm and weighing 5lb 15oz. Her skin feels like a little peach and she is so peaceful. She has the yummy scent of a new born and a dark, crazy curly hairdo. She is perfect in every way.
Her name was chosen on purpose. 

Tilly means Mighty in Battle. 
Not that I am advocating violence but there are non physical battles we all have to face. I hope she will realise she has her family's full support always. 

Rene means Reborn
My Nan was the most amazing woman I have ever met. Loving, calm and patient. She had all the qualities as a Mum that I wished I possessed. Sadly she died the year before my eldest son was born so she hasn't met any of my children. Her name was Irene but everyone called her Rene or Renie. When I looked up the meaning, it seemed even more fitting that it means Reborn.

Also, she now shares the same birthday as my Nans Mum. I chose the date to have her not knowing about my great Nan. What a coincidence?!

So, without further ado, here she is...





I feel, with some sadness, that this is the end of the road for Kat Sighs. I have loved every minute of writing this blog, met so many wonderful people and joined in with some amazing things but I feel it is time to start a new chapter. I am now a single Mum of four gorgeous children and I amsure that will throw enormous, funny and overwhelming challenges my way. Maybe i will write about them elsewhere, I don't know. Thanks to all you wonderful folk who have read and supported me over the years, you have been more amazing than you realise!! 

Much love y'all
Kat x

6 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, I hope she brings you great joy (no pun intended) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful :) can't wait to see what your new journey has in store for you but I'm sure you'll cope with it just fine. Feels sad that Kat sighs may not be in my feed again! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. What a beautiful girl and a beautiful name. Congratulations!! Ive been reading thru your old posts and am a bit gob smacked about all that has happened to you. Im sorry i havent been there for you. I send you love and. wish you every happiness. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news, many congratulations on her safe arrival. She shares her birthday with my little boy who was 4 on 1st October. I'm sad to see you're no longer blogging, but equally, I can't imagine attempting to blog with a newborn, two pre-schoolers and a teenager, I don't think there are enough hours in the day. A beautiful girl, a beautiful name, good luck with everything x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so gorgeous! Cannot believe I missed this news! Hope you will be back to blogging/writing one of these days xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, she is so beautiful! Best wishes for the future and hope you will blog again one day, if you want to xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!