Tuesday 9 September 2014

Tuneful Tuesday - Mr Blunt

I was wondering what to share this week as I haven't had much chance to listen to much music over the last week. I have listened with the boys renditions of various nursery rhymes but that doesn't count. This isn't a really new song but it's fairly recent.
 I love this song but I also love the video just as much. There aren't many videos I could say that about. In fact, I think this may be the only one.

Initially, I thought it was quite a romantic song but actually I'm not so sure that it is. I think it covers many types of relationship other than just romantic ones.

The video fills me with wanderlust. I can't wait to pass my bike test and get out on the open road. The freedom is written all over his face. Going anywhere, traveling light with the wind in your hair... Perfect!!

Tell me what you think...

James Blunt - Bonfire Heart


1 comment:

  1. I love this song makes me feel all floaty and dream like hehe. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!