Well, another week has flown by and I'm linking up with Claire from Confessions of a Single Parent Pessimist again to see howour weeks have been.
3 Things That Didn't Go Well This Week
1. The boys haven't been sleeping well this week so I have been feeling quite tired and had some low days.
2. I haven't spent much time just sitting and playing with the boys.
3. Other than washing and washing up I haven't done any housework (and its starting to show...).
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
1. Trying to do a bit of housework every day.
2. Spend half an hour just playing with the boys.
3. Writing letters and doing my craft swaps :)
3 Things That Have Gone Well This Week
1. We finished decorating Bigs room (until we can afford new curtains and a wardrobe!)
2. I have managed to entertain the boys most days and taken them out more than last week.
3. I have taken my iron every day and napped when I needed it.
I think I have improved the three things to focus on from last week. I also realise I am being a little hard on myself in how much I am hoping to get done in a day. Maybe I should focus on that a bit too and go easy on myself...