Friday 15 August 2014

My 3 Things

Confessions of a Single Parent Pessimist

I was tweeted a link to this new linky and LOVE the idea so I will try to join in every week. It is hosted by Claire from Confessions of a Single Parent Pessimist. It focuses on things to focus on and improve which I am definitely in favour of! I need all the help I can get at the moment haha!

So, first up..

3 Things that didn't go too well this week:

1. I haven't been brilliant at taking my iron or going to bed early so I have felt quite tired most of the week.

2. I haven't been very organised so we have run out of things, missed an appointment and wasted a lot of time trying to find things or tidying up.

3. We haven't really done anything all week other than necessities.

3 Things I want to focus on next week:

1. Looking after myself. Taking my iron, early nights and eating more often so I don't have energy lows.

2. Plan an activity with the boys each day so they don't get bored.

3. Start to plan a bit more. Weekly meals and a "To Do" list so I can focus on certain things.

3 Things that have gone well this week:

1. Having seen the Dr about Chaos, I feel like someone is finally listening to me about his behaviour.

2. I have been more patient with the boys this week rather than just shouting at them.

3. I have made progress with the house. I have recycled or donated unwanted items, prepared Bigs room for painting (with hubbys help) and found a home for some unwanted furniture.

Not a bad week and lots to think about for next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, Welcome to #My3Things glad you are giving it a go!
    I agree that you need to take your iron, you need all the energy you can get to look after those three handsome boys!

    Sounds like you have achieved a lot of good things this week, i love it after I have decluttered, just not the process!

    Your 3 to work on for next week look great, look forward to see how they go next week!

    Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!