Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Theme Game - Animals

The Reading Residence

I love reading through the posts in the Theme Game. The different perspectives people have of the same thing are just brilliant. This week Redpeffer is hosting so nip over and have a look at the other great entries.

When I saw this weeks theme was animals I knew exactly which picture to link up. I took this photo a few years ago in the woods near home. My dog has a habit of racing off and chasing those elusive golden unicorns through the woods. As she flies through the air, her golden locks.... Well, you get the idea!

The expression on her face is perfect. There is nowhere she is happier than racing through the woods.



As you can see from the photo underneath, she spends most of her days dreaming of Unicorns in the sun these days. She would still give them a run for their money if I took her to the woods but would be very stiff the next day, my poor old girl. 



9 comments:

  1. Oh, she's lovely. I could happily give her a big cuddle :) Thanks for sharing your lovely girl with #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely one happy doggy, lovely pic! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, what a lovely looking dog. Nothing like a faithful friend in the house #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about The Theme Game - sometimes I read the other posts and I think, wow, why didn't I think of coming at the subject from that angle?! Your dog looks so cute all snuggled up to those toys! #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful girl.

    I featured my own beautiful girl on #thethemegame this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is absolutely perfect. She looks so happy! Mel #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the way she's bounding along with her tongue hanging out - pure doggy exhilaration!
    #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, bless her. Love the joy on her face there! Thanks for sharing with #TheThemeGame x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!