Saturday 4 January 2014

Saturday is Caption Day!

Mammasaurus - Saturday is Caption Day!


I haven't joined in with this fabulous linky for a long time. Although I'm not great at thinking up captions , I love looking through the great photos.

Without further ado, here is my offering...


This picture absolutely kills me every time I look at it. His face is hilarious!! I have no idea what Chaos is doing, he just dived in front of the others as I was trying to get a photo of them. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

7 comments:

  1. What???? Who said you cant wear shades in winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. My future so bright! I got to waer shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sergeant Major Cool reporting for duty SIR!

    Happy New Year to you - and thanks for joining in ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how the paps are these days, they're always trying to catch me, but I think these shades are the perfect disguise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind them.....Did you get my good side

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look out, they're behind you! Oh no they're not. Oh yes they are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's just get this straight - I am the coolest dude in the family

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!